Leading Steelcase Dealer in search of Account Managers to enhance new business opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
The chosen candidate will work closely with existing accounts to grown and enhance company relationships. Includes communication, support and relationship development with the customer. Oversees coordination with Sales and internal departments to carry out all aspects of the sale through completion of the opportunity. The key to this role is the ability to respond quickly, to be knowledgeable and an innovative resource.
The Account Manager will orchestrate uninterrupted process from initial request through completion of request. The ability to control and quickly move the request through the process. Will improve turn around, accuracy and should enhance the customer experience. Increase opportunity for longer term relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary sales and service contact for targeted accounts.
- Customer liaison for all services required for new and established accounts.
- Responsible to oversee daily requests, quotes, projects and bids. Assure that we provide the best possible solution and that they are completed on time. The project schedule process should be utilized for management of projects and bids.
- Manage margin parameters. This will require approval from COO and VP of Sales.
- Responsible for resolving customer questions/concerns with appropriate personnel from Steelcase and/or other vendors.
- Support pricing initiatives and consistently maintain pricing integrity.
- Maintain and manage accounts receivable.
- Follow all audit check processes including T/C’s.
- Maintain discipline with all accounts to ensure equity in pricing as stated in the revenue brands. Use standard contracts and price plans according to company guidelines.
- Conduct weekly validation reviews with accounts.
- Hold weekly status meetings with internal support teams.
- Retrieve emails and voicemails timely. All responses are to be made within 24 hours.
- Must communicate with Sales and customers daily to assure all goals and deadlines are met.
- Forward all quotes to internal control for audit before sending to client.
- Process requests for special product and COM information.
- Work with operations to coordinate ADR.
- Continual communication with all departments to assure orders are coordinated, delivered and installed per customer requirements.
- Provide new client and vendor information to sales support.
- Run customer status reports weekly and resolve open issues.
- Communicate updates effectively with all relevant departments.
- Follow up on all Steelcase contracts.
- Initiate debt/credit forms.
- Adhere to the process map.
- Attend project and departmental meetings as required.
- Communicate to supervisor any work load issues to ensure proper support to the customer.
- Coordinate mock-ups.
- Populating spreadsheets for bid submissions.
- Order samples for customers.
- Scheduling for demo chairs to be sent to customers. Continue to develop skills though various training and mentoring activities.
- Travel to site and conduct project meetings.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of honesty and ethical conduct at all times.
- Follow company policy and procedure at all times.