Looking for a CTS certified Audio Visual Engineer for a full time opportunity in the Greater Philadelphia area. The AV Engineer will possess a proven track record in AV systems engineering and control systems programming.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide sales and technical staff with tech support on a pre and post sales basis.
- Provide CAD drawings for system integration.
- Provide high end technical support for client projects.
- Perform AV Systems commissioning- BIAMP, Clearone, BSS and Polycom DSP.
- Perform AMX, Crestron or Extron control system programming, implentation and testing for System Integration client projects.
- Lead programming and resolution of field code reviews.
- Contribute to design review and code review as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- CTS Certification necessary
- Will possess at least 3-5 years in AV systems engineering and control systems programming.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.