Come join our seasoned staff of industry leading professionals, offering cutting-edge AV solutions to a wide range of industries. Seeking a self-motivated professional to join our high performing team as an Audio Visual Installer at our Greater Philadelphia location.
The Installer is responsible for the installation of audio visual equipment, including, but not limited to, cable, fiber optics, mounting devices and electronic devices. The Installer is responsible for installing the products in the most efficient and effective manner possible. The Installer will work closely with the Technical Operations Team and the Production Manager, while assuring a professional and safe working environment. They will primarily report to the Production Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills in handling both the internal and external customer.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which will allow for the successful completion of a project by a specific date.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.