Leading interior solutions firm, seeking Account Managers to create and maintain long-term profitable relationships that provide exceptional business experiences and deep resources to support client business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales revenue and profit margins by closing on business opportunities.
- Prospect in the local marketplace for new furniture opportunities.
- Develop local business relationships with various influencers (A/D community, commercial real estate brokers, moving companies, etc.) in order to identify potential opportunities early.
- Identify new business and market opportunities and continually penetrate accounts with a broadening range of product and service offerings.
- Lead the project strategy process. Involve stakeholders in the development of a winning sales plan to capture targeted accounts and/or opportunities.
- Manage the day to day relationship with existing clients for which the Account Manager is assigned.
- Lead the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs in a differentiated manner.
- Coordinate with other dealership team members to generate accurate, timely specifications and assure effective, efficient project management.
- Deploy technology to meet client needs and optimize internal communications.
- Consistently deliver the highest level of service excellence that generates referrals.
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships and stay current with new product offerings.
- Complete project with a walk-though and punch list and follow-up with customer to assure dealership is paid per agreement in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business or Sales/Marketing is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in end-user, outside sales with significant B2B sales success.
- Experience in space planning/design, workspace reconfiguration, new or used furniture sales, commercial project management preferred.