Come join our seasoned staff of industry leading professionals, offering cutting-edge AV solutions to a wide range of industries. Seeking a self-motivated professional to join our high performing team as an Audio Visual Production Manager at our Greater Philadelphia location.
The Audio Visual Production Manager will work with the Rental and Staging Division team members, to ensure proper budgeting and delivery of service. The Audio Visual Production Manager will be involved in all stages of the event production cycle, from concept to final billing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of supervising and scheduling the staffing of technicians for all events using a combination of internal, freelance and external staff of up to 30 employees from various trade unions and contractors.
- The manager communicates closely with event planners, clients, technicians and facility managers to esure taht all audio visual components are implemented in such a way as to provide a solution that meets the demands, not only of the individuals involved, but also the goals of the event.
- Perform site visits with customers and/or event planners to determine their individual standards for onsite productions as it relates to audio visual technician support.
- Work with customers prior to, the day of and during events to ensure the proper staffing and make real time adjustments as necessary.
- Be prepared to be a contingency technician on an exception basis which may include assisting with room configuration, setup and tear down of audio visual equipment in addition to physical configuration (lifting involved) and connecting and interfacing all audio visual equipment.
- Schedule appropriate staff based on event requirements.
- Work with third party vendor and union labor sources to ensure optimum outside labor sourcing (cost, skill level, flexibility, availability, etc.) as required.
- Work with account managers to ensure proper budgeting.
- Assist in taking rental orders.
- Provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work in excess of 40 hours per week as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Extensive knowledge of operating audio visual equipment which includes, but is not limited to, audio, data, lighting, staging, video, etc
- “Live” corporate event experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC proficiency including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to multi-task and lift up 50 pounds without assistance
- Must have valid drivers license and be able to drive a truck up to 28′ in length
- Some out of town travel may be required
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.