Leading interior solutions firm seeks Project Manager (PM) to deliver successful outcomes on large, complex projects from inception through final close out.
The chosen candidate’s emphasis will be on customer experience through effective communication, planning, coordination, schedule and cost management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the primary client interface for walls, modular construction and/or integrated projects.
- Direct GC/ client team to achieve mutual goals and communicate status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee all tasks, work plans, timelines, schedules, logistics, critical dates, third party interfaces, performance quality, budget, and project administration for each assigned project.
- Manager site readiness and supervise trade resources on-site activities including performance quality, timeliness of completion, adherence to plan.
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including key project decisions, customer project requests, financial and change order revisions.
- Prepare bid documents to perform required work based on final designs and procurement of equipment and materials.
- Specify, inventory, and source products for projects.
- Develop move drawings using customer’s programming information to ensure all resources are identified and aligned as requested by customer.
- Pre-construction planning and meeting with selected bidder to include review of safety requirements, contractor access to site and scheduling.
- Review contractor and supplier invoices related to project costs for accuracy completion and compliance to contract and/or purchase order.
- Oversees project implementation and execution through completion of construction.
- Maintains client relationships and assist in or manages conflict resolution.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors in order to execute our scope of services.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
- 5+ years of commercial project management, including design and construction experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, project management, business administration or PMP designation (or similar experience).
- Managing resources, schedules and budgets, conducting presentations and project meetings.
- Excellent communication, organization and PC skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to analyze and problem solve effectively and creatively.