Global leader in unified contact center technology is seeking sales people with a hunter mentality to join their team.
The Gamification Sales Account Managers (GSAM) are energetic and passionate sales professionals required to personally manage sales plans on a regular basis and within that plan, identify new and existing account opportunities and strategies for revenue growth. GSAMs will receive marketing leads via the web, trade shows, webinars, inside sales and blind leads. They will, however, focus mainly on direct prospecting. The company’s diverse portfolio of software and cloud ready solutions provide GSAMs ample opportunity to drive sales and commissions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve sales goals.
- Make cold calls throughout the day to prospective companies nationwide.
- Meet and communicate with executives and managers from prospect/client accounts.
- Create and maintain a sales plan focused on achieving quarterly and yearly quota targets.
- Travel to prospect’s/client’s locations for presentations, meetings and demos.
- Prepare proposals and contracts.
- Negotiate pricing and business terms and prepare sales contract orders.
- Prepare monthly pipeline reports on account status.
- Attend required sales meetings and training sessions.
- Represent company in appropriate manner.
- Follow sales and marketing processes and procedures.
- 3+ years proven sales experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Contact center, telecom or technology related sales experience preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude with working knowledge of MS office products and CRM software.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to travel.
- Candidate should be located in the following markets: Chicago, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta and Washington D.C.