Established commercial furniture dealership, seeks client-focused, interior design professional to provide comprehensive solutions, field verification and inventorying, space planning and finish selection to increase market share in the MD/DC market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop design solutions to best meet customer criteria.
- Attend job, project and construction meetings with client, as required.
- Create complete and accurate product specification (based on company guidelines) including miscellaneous products and architectural products. Check specifications and quotes that were completed by the team prior to order placement.
- Develop floor plans, furniture plans, panel plan and installation drawings in CET.
- Gather and implement programming information firsthand, directly from the client.
- Meet and review solutions with client to obtain final approval.
- Conduct site inspections for field verification and co-ordinate reuse of inventory, equipment and furnishings.
- Meet with Account Executive and Account Manager to define project scope and responsibility.
- Check specifications and quotes that were completed by the team (based on Company guidelines) prior to order placement.
- Maintain a program for continuing education in job related technical areas.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and CET
- Understand basic installation drawings and installation packages.
- Growing knowledge of and proficiency with systems furniture/product specification.
- Must possess a strong customer service focus and commitment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently or as a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree from a CIDA accredited design program preferred