Come join our seasoned staff of industry leading professionals, offering cutting-edge AV solutions to a wide range of industries. Seeking a self-motivated sales professional to join our high performing team as an Account Manager of Event Production/Rental Staging at our Greater Philadelphia location.
The Account Manager of Event Production/Rental Staging is responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the division Vice President. The Account Manager will exceed sales revenue goals through developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, while expanding the company’s current customer base.
- Sales of Audio Visual Event Production Group/Rental and Staging services
- Contacting, prospecting and meeting with clients
- Preparation of sales proposals and securing contracts in the Mid-Atlantic region in support of the rental and staging operation
- Prospecting vertical markets (including but not limited to: casinos, sport and entertainment venues, corporations, associations, non-profit organizations, colleges, trade shows, hotels, product launches, grand openings, fairs, festivals, community events and multimedia services, etc)
- Maintain payroll records and reports
- Maintenance of existing accounts. Re-establish contact with current client base and solicit future events
- Data input for all present and future leads in company database
- Handle all correspondence to potential clients
- Cold calling potential clients
- Site/planning visits to host facilities with client
- Proposal and contract writing
- Weekly sales/activity reports to Director of Division
- Attend internal weekly sales meetings
- Attend on-site pre-event meetings with facility staff and client
- Maintain high visibility with contact and project manager throughout show lifecycle
- Resolve client billing issues or disputes as necessary
- Moderate travel required
Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, desktop publishing and document management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-started, personable and well-organized
- Superior customer service skills while dealing with both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specified date
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
- Valid and current driver’s license.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.