Leading commercial furnishings firm is seeking a Workplace Technology Account Manager to provide technical expertise for an evolving product portfolio of integrated technology solutions.
The Workplace Technology Account Manager will develop and maintain long-term relationships by providing an exceptional experience while delivering innovative technical solutions that support the client’s business objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new business by selling technical products and supporting existing accounts.
- Sell technology related products to the customer (corporate, healthcare and education) identified via own prospecting and/or lead generation team.
- Demonstrate customer support by emphasizing those features/benefits of relevant software and offerings which meet specific customer needs.
- Provide effective product demos, working closely with the workplace technology team to build out and present solid technical sales solutions to multilevel decision-makers at client companies.
- Prospecting territory using multichannel techniques.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles and shown ownership of all aspects of territory/business and account management.
- Ensure forecast accuracy.
- Emphasize service or product attributes and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales experience, preferably selling workplace technologies.
- IT or AV, including HD videoconferencing, as well as network technology experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, IT or related field.
- Experience in space planning/design, work space reconfiguration, new or used furniture, sales or commercial project management preferred.